What Is Dinner Dating?
Dinner dating is the most traditional way singles get to know each other because it works. It is not smart to go to a stranger’s home for a first date these days and movies don’t allow you to get to know someone. A dinner date is the time for singles to focus on each other, not a screen, friends or other distraction (i.e. cell phones!) Dinner dates are a time for romance and exploration of the deeper depths of the person you want to get to know. What do they like and dislike. Do you both have the same idea of what a good time is?
How this site Works?
Here are 5 easily steps for requesting a dinner date:
- Signup or Login to our App and setup your personal profile. We strongly recommend you upload your recent picture and add your basic info by going to Profile page.
- Add some credits to your account by going to our Buy Credit page.
- Request a dinner date by going to our Book a Dinner Date page. You just need to pick a date, time, group size, and location for your dinner date!
- You will get an email 2 or 3 days before your dinner date with the restaurant name, address, and the contact info of your host. You can also get info on your coming dating events by going to our Matches page.
- Day after your dinner night, submit your request for one-to-one matching with people you meet by going to our Matches page.