Dinner Dating Events for Busy Professionals
What is a dinner date event?
A dinner dating event is the most traditional way singles get to know each other because it works. It is not smart to go to a stranger’s home for a first date these days and movies don’t allow you to get to know someone. A dinner date event is the time for singles to focus on each other, not a screen, friends or other distraction (i.e. cell phones!) Dinner dates are a time for romance and exploration of the deeper depths of the person you want to get to know. What do they like and dislike. Do you both have the same idea of what a good time is?
How our VIP events Work?
Here are 5 easily steps for requesting a VIP dinner date event:
- Signup or Login to our site and setup your personal profile. We strongly recommend you upload your recent picture and add your basic info by going to Profile page.
- Add some credits to your account by going to our Buy Credit page. You need 100 credits to attend one VIP event.
- Submit your one time screening form by going to our VIP Screening page. We process your info and match you with other like-minded VIP singles based on several criteria!
- You will get an email 2 or 3 days before your dinner date with the restaurant name, address, and the contact info of your host. You can also get info on your coming dating events by going to our Matches page.
- Day after your dinner night, submit your request for one-to-one matching with people you meet by going to our Matches page.
Zuma Matchmaking Services for 1-to-1 Date
Would like to meet your ideal partner in a 1-to-1 date? Just try our Matchmaking Services