Terms of Service
1. Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the certain countries that are listed in our website. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country where the Registration for, and use of our Services are prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law. 2. Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to dinner date or Matchmaking services or to any other user. If information provided to dinner dating and Matchmaking services or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify dinner dating and Matchmaking services of such change. No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to dinner dating and Matchmaking services, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely hard to ascertain.
3. Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Singles Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Singles Service must be for bona Bona relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Singles Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching. From time to time, dinner dating and Matchmaking services may create test profile in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
4. No Harassment of dinner dating and Matchmaking services Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any dinner dating and Matchmaking services employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you. Purpose of the Website The content contained and referenced in our website is provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as an advisory, Fiduciary or professional relationship between you and dinner dating and Matchmaking services.
1. Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if it is older), and at least 18 years old to register for the Services. By using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. Other Services may have other age requirements for all or portion of such Services, and such other age requirements are stated on such Services or portions thereof.
2. Marital Status. By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are not married.
3. Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. dinner dating and Matchmaking services does not currently conduct criminal background screenings on its members. However, One on One reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to conduct your compliance with this subsection.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement.
This website is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of dinner dating and Matchmaking services. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons and HTML code, is protected under intellectual property law and remains our property.
Warranty and Liability
All content contained in our website is provided ‘as is’ and is without warranty of any kind, to the extent allowed by law. We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use, inability to use or reliance on any content contained in this site or any linked site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Zuma Company ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. we MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Zuma Dinner Dating and Matchmaking services DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Zuma Company DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Zuma Company and its Dinner Dating and Matchmaking Services WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Copyright & Trademarks
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, are the exclusive properties of Zuma LLC and are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection laws. Zuma LLC and all other trademarks and service marks indicated on our site are the properties of their respective owners. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Framing of any content is strictly prohibited.
Zuma Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Zuma Company. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Zuma Company.
Your consent to future changes
Effective as of: Jan 29th, 2023
Last updated: Feb 3rd, 2023